A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đón lễ hội hóa trang với cách làm mặt nạ Halloween độc đáo cho bé
- [ENG SUB] We Got Married 4 우결4 – JaeRim♥SoEun Romantic blindfolded game 20141206
- Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin New Look 2021 ! Descendants of the Sun Season 2
- KHÔNG THỂ CÙNG NHAU SUỐT KIẾP Hoà Minzy | Thương Võ cover
- Đánh giá nhanh Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro: thêm 500k có Camera 64MP